This Journal will be updated when additional info is needed.
Things I am able to draw:
- Cartoon characters
- Comic book characters
- Video Game characters(to a certain extent, don't expect hyper realism)
- Mythological Monsters(I'll do my own spin on them, but let me know if you want something specific)
- Original Characters(I'll probably need a reference)
Things I am not able to draw
- TV show characters(in a realistic style)
- Backgrounds(I am not good at them)
- Naked bodies(I can't draw a dick to save my life)
Things I WILL NOT draw
- Anything that I think is either too graphic or violent
- Anything that can be used to directly harm another individual
- Rough Sketch(not colored) $10
- Line art(clean lines, no color): $15
- Colored:+10 for 5 default colors (+$5 for additional colors)
- Monochromatic: +$7
- Vectors(basic shapes): $25
- Rough sketch/doodles: $10
- Drawings on White Paper (with mechanical pencil): $15
- Colored Pencil: +$5 per color
- charcoal: +$10
- Coffee(I am serious): 50% OFF total price(if over $10)
- Black Paper (Works best with White Charcoal): $25
- Oil Paints: +$25(This stuff is expensive and elaborate to use)
Elaborate scenes and or complex character designs: +$30-$50
- Additional characters: +$10
Below you will read a little bit of my reasoning for why I have set commissions as they are.I heard from somewhere that commissions should be no less than minimum wage, so I will set
Here's a couple of links to some of my art on Tumblr [x][x]
My PayPal is email@example.com
the minimum price for my drawings at $10.
I usually draw characters. I think the price of a commissioned character would depend on it’s complexity. For example, I’ll probably demand more for drawing HR Giger’s Alien than a character from Adventure time(although It would be interesting to draw and Adventure Time style Xenomorph).
Backgrounds and settings are a bit of an issue for me, so I probably wouldn’t charge for that(I’d probably make a separate drawing and let you pay for the one you like).
Of course I don’t want to make you pay for something you wouldn’t like, so I would show the progress of the piece as I make it. That way, I can hear your comments on how you enjoy the work so far and what I can do to make it more to your liking.
EDIT: I came across new info regarding on how to accept money via Paypal. If you are interested in asking me for a commission, I'll gladly talk it over with you privately.
EDIT: I changed the prices and provided artworks I made to give you guys an idea of what I can do.
EDIT: I added the email connected to my paypal, but I would still like to talk to you over commissions first before paying.
Thank you for your time.